Friday, June 13, 2008

This Week

These last couple of days...Whew!!! -Totally left me like a zombie!!!


As if, the other stresses in life were not enough, I had the stress of adjusting to my new place of work. For the first couple of days, I didn't find much to do-and the way I am, I literally begged for work-too impatient to get on......


And when work came-Oh dear!! Did it leave me in a dizzy spell! Although, I like to be surrounded with work and I love the madness that comes with it-but one thing that I absolutely detest is-chaos and unorganized work, whether it is home or office! It really unnerves me, if I don't find things in order or the pace of things slow,by my standards.



Here I was, in a situation where to say that things were chaotic, would only be an understatement! I worked for 9 hrs on average,mostly on the PC, without as much as picking up my head,till I got a splitting headache each day! Now,that really isn't a surprise to most of us-right??? But, what if I were to tell you that I was the only soul in the office on most of these days???


Now, I hope to see things coming on track ...and I am fervently praying......

1 comment:

Nature Walker said...

Dear Quest,
Sometimes we need to stand back and watch. Watch us playing a role in our own life's drama. There are moments of truth when we realise that all that we have done till then is... only adding to the chaos in our lives. Law of Entropy? And then, Universe takes over.
The dust settles down and sun rises again.
It always does.
It always does.